This is a DREAM!

Showcasing the cuisine of American tradition at 50 Plates

I recently came across a post on a restaurant called 50 Plates located in Seattle, Washington.  Coming from a family of tradition based on the dining table, I've had a long-time dream of opening a boutique restaurant featuring dishes of a traditional palette with a touch of flare.  50 Plates beat me to it, and I will definitely be stopping by when I visit for the first time next year.

The kitchen specializes in all those homemade meals your mama or grand mama made for you growing up.  We're talking everything of Californian style to the good 'ol Southern style of comfy food.  The best way they can define their cuisine?  AMERICAN.  Chef Patrick Miller and his team are also committed to using locally grown, sustainable and humanely raised food products (not surprising, since the business is in Seattle, an area quite known for it's sustainability and eco-friendliness.) 

That reminds me...it's time to hit the Farmer's Market!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010 by La. Vu
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply