December 1st.


DECEMBER goals...

It just hit me.  It's December!  That means my birthday MONTH celebrations start today.  And that means I have one month to accomplish all that was on my New Year's Resolutions list that have yet to be fulfilled--problem is: I don't remember what I put on my New Year's Resolutions list in the first place.  So I'll press the restart button and set just a few for this month.

In the month of December, I would like to:
  • Get in the best shape possible in preparation for Xmas feasting and New Year's Eve shenanigans.
  • Research all possible YouTube videos on how to snowboard.  I might've forgotten how and I will be boarding for 4 days saying buh-bye to this year and hello to the new.
  • Maintain a steady sense of peace despite hectic schedules, long lines at malls for xmas shopping and being just a tad bit sad that there's no romantic love interest to share this holiday with.
  • Practice yoga at least 3 times a week.  If I want to be totally ambitious, wake up every morning at 6am to catch the early morning yoga classes at Urth Yoga every weekday morning.
  • Run at least 3 times a week (dreading this thought).
  • Really start studying for the GMAT.
  • Possibly start training to becoming a certified yoga instructor?
  • Clear out all closets and dressers of old clothes I will never wear.  Shoes too.  I can donate to Goodwill.
  • Somehow, this still doesn't seem like enough...
  • Get rid of bad juju relationships.
  • Try to restore damaged old ones.
  • Love, love, LOVE!  Maybe I'll push that back to next year.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010 by La. Vu
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply