Marley's View on Being Alone.



Anna suggested I write a blog post in the voice of Marley, my adorable rasta mut.  So here we go with Marley's view on being alone....

Mom left me again; she leaves me everyday. 
I wish she'd come back so we can play.  

Then again, mom's not home,
Now so many places to hide my bone. 

When she's not here I get to sleep,
In places I know would make her freak.

On the couch I rest my head
After attempting to rip my bed to shreds.

I've destroyed my babies, cotton is out
When mom comes home, she'll wonder what it's about.

I eat all day and pee on the porch
Mom likes to cuddle, she's such a dork.

If I be good, she loves me more
But I still get sad when she shuts the door.

So I TP her room, run wild for fun
When the TP is out my job is done.

I am almost certain this is what Marley's blog post would be about.  Yes she talks in couplets.

Monday, December 20, 2010 by La. Vu
1 comment

One Comment

  1. Thats your best writing so far!

Leave a Reply